Exchange rate

Free Hit Counter

Undi zone

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My house now.


I move to new house ,this is my new house but this picture still dun have the front door,now i already live there almost half year, the fron door already have.That car is my sister car,I wan wait untill oktober only can have a own car, because me now haven get my car lesen.Next itme i update my latest house look.This is the first time I move house ,last time I was live in my grandmother kampung/village almost 17 year since I born.
But this new house also quite new my grandmother house.SO I always go back my old house ,because in news house area i dun have many friend.I more enjoy countryside house.THe air is frest,morning can heard bird singing.but the new house only can hear the car sound at the morning.

No comments: