Kuala Lumpur Composite Index (KLCI)
- Contract Size : KLCI multiplied by RM50
- Minimum Price Fluctuation : 0.5 index point valued at RM25
- Daily Price Limits :20% per trading session for the respective contract months except the spot month contract. There shall be no price limits for the spot month contract. There will be no price limit for the second month contract for the final five Business Days before expiration.
- Contract Months :Spot month, the next month and the next two calendar quarterly months. The calendar quarterly months are March, June, September and December.
- First trading session: Malaysian 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Second trading session: Malaysian 2:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Final Trading Day : The last Business Day of the contract month.
- Final Settlement : Cash Settlement based on the Final Settlement Value.
- Final Settlement Value :The Final Settlement Value shall be the average value, rounded to the nearest 0.5 of an index point (values of 0.25 or 0.75 and above being rounded upwards) of the KLCI for the last half hour of trading on the Exchange on the Final Trading Day excepting the highest and lowest value.
- Speculative Position Limit : 10,000 contracts, net gross open position.
update at 14/9/2007 (From BURSA MALAYSIA)