LOGO of MFA
The main functions of MFA :
- Set and enforce standards of ethical business amongst members.
- Act as a registry for information pertaining to franchise business operating or intending to operate within the country.
- Coordinate and offer educational programs, seminars and exhibitions specially oriented to franchising matter.
- Undertake promotional activities to promote franchising as a successful marketing business concept.
- Provide input and liaise with government departments and / or agencies on matters concerning franchising and its application.
- Serve as a forum for exchange of experiences and expertise amongst members.
- Establish and maintain affiliations with counterpart organization globally.
- Develop and maintain affiliations with local industry trade organizations representing distributors, retailers and service industry generally.
- Sponsor franchise trade and investment missions to other countries.
- Host international franchise trade and investment missions and assist in familiarizing them with the potential in Malaysia.
MFA will serve as a resource center for both current and prospective franchisors and franchisees, as well as for media and the public.
For that matter, everyone involved and would-be involved in franchising are subservient to MFA's Code of Ethics of A Professional Conduct of Franchise Practitioners and MFA enforce this code firmly yet helpfully.