Exchange rate

Free Hit Counter

Undi zone

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bank negare latest news:
International Reserves of BNM as at 12 October 2007:
RM336.5 billion (equivalent to USD98.5 billion) .

-The reserves position is sufficient to finance 8.6 months of retained imports and is 7.2 times the short-term external debt.

====================================================
25/10/2007----TOday is my last day in school, I taking all my book to home from my locker>Today I feel happy finally finish my high school,I study in SRi sedaya already 5 year since form 1.There got some my sweet menmory but also got bad menmory.TOday my class mate order some pizza eatting in canteen.THey plan to go Penang after SPM, but not include me.I tihnk my social skill not really good, for them me only a super normal friend although already 5 year classmate.Maybe I cannot have so good skill to having friend.BUt nevermine all is over,after today I can leave this school, and start my new life/journey.

I hope can start a new life after leaving this high school.I today was got some feeling when she apear in school today, maybe this is a wrong feeling.I this is not the feeling of Love.I know she imporsible........Love for me is a MI(mission imposible).But beside love still got family ,SO I decide to put my family first.

Nevermine, I will find my love after that, now i try to study hard to get more knowledge to make myself more smart.My math paper failed alraedy only 33 is Failed marks, my english also failed already only 46.I this result cannot make me go to the colledge.What is my future ,I still feel lost.I believe the god already make the journey for us.SO I not to worried this.

Today I drive back to the bengkel to adjust my car radio to better, then I only go back to home,today Malaysia share market not bad raise about 18 point and more than 50% of the listed company is raise , I do like normally wat I do, research market by internet,newspaper,forum................(scret),after research, I go chatting with my msn friend.I start to feel no more friend in my realiti world ,I start to find friendship in internet world.I start to enjoy chatting with someone I duno and cannot see each other, I spend more than 5 hour to online in msn.I tihnk I already becoming addicted by this internet world.How can I go out of this,Who can help?

Since that time I scoled 1 of my friend ,I start to keep myself alone,no body understand this and help me to repair that friendship, I first time broke my friendship, I still remember that time is happen in 1 secience extra class, he playing my bag, I scoled him,then he angry with my .From that time I know friendship is so weak for me.Who is he??(Scret) I think when he read this, he will know.I really can say sorry to him but me cannot open my mouth.But I tihnk no change this is the last year.Hope can be friend when Next life.^^

TOday no mood to write more, I wish all the friend is this world friendship forever and Treasuring your friendship.Today I feel unlucky ,At school, today I know me is not so important for my friend although I try my best to improve it but still.....I start to feel tired......I forgot to pick my neighbour back from school because I playing badminton in hall,he angry to me already,when come back home,I put my brother car away from the wet place.He scoled me say next time dun put his car so far,actually also not so far just next to my house.

I start to thinkking, my father always say wan me together my brother to improve his business.But Ican take the future must be many thing happen ,Example fight with my brother when idea not same and many many thing,my brother got his own mine,and me also got my own mine.To avoid quarrelling, I think I not suitable to improve my father business together ,first I not really understand what my father business work as,I also not enough knowledge just like my brother always say :my still Kids duno anything.My point/view with my brother totally different. I decide to let my brother to work for my father business and give some help if he need,I find a job at the society to get more experience and knowledge.I tihnk I cannot work in same company with my brother.because if work in same company, I can see the future is............................

TOday i was decide 2 thing, the first one is I neverthink about love anymore before I sucess,because love must base on the people which is got enough strenght or to protect that people.I tihnk I still dun hav the LOVE requitment.Second is I still cannot work same company with my brother after me Graduation,because I not enough experience and knowledge as my brother always say. I will help him when he need my help.Maybe I will find another job in outside.Maybe I will learn more independent when I work for other people company.Again lastly me wan to say HOPE tomolo having a nice day.^^

===============================================
TOday me spend:

luch time :pizza(farewell)=RM6.50
Tea ais:RM1.50
TOll fee=RM3.20
_______________
totally =RM11.20
My pocket money is RM10 per day = - RM1.20

No comments: