Exchange rate

Free Hit Counter

Undi zone

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

30/10/2007---------TOday me no go school, late wake up , I pick my mother go eat breakfast in the mornig,then we both go IOI shopping ,there got a book fair on there, organise by POPULAR, then we go back home together.

1.pm I go my father office at the industry area ,I try to check the invoice for him ......,then 2pm, I go eat my lunch at the mamak stall.Later go back work again.

After 5pm, me and my brother go back home, today the market not very good, the special (UNICO), it was raise more than RM1 today =RM1.16 close market. This stock was everyday seen in the newspaper about the change of Magnement.

After see the forum ,and research the stock .......then I go see the movie lastly , then go back sleep,because tomolo I still got go school,I hope she can reply me ............but time will settle everything .TOmolo will be better,the sadness will go off soon.Love only for the people that confident.........................But not me.

# SAD DAY#(==)

----
TOday spend:Lunch (bali ais +yeemee)=RM4.00

No comments: