- The changing configuration of the global economy and global financial markets;
- Regional economic and financial integration
- Financial sector development amidst increased liberalisation in the Asian region;
- Increased role of domestic demand in the Asian economies;
- fifth , growing significance of Islamic finance in the international financial system
- Developments in the regulatory structures and approaches. It can be expected that all these trends will have a significant bearing on the future of the banking industry.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
11th Malaysian Baning Summit
Governor Bank negara Tan Sri Dato' Sri Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz today 19july 2007 have a speech at Nikko Hotel, Kuala Lumpur about 11th Malaysian Banking Summit - "The Malaysian Banking Industry Reinvention and Transformation"
In looking at the future terrain of the financial sector in Malaysia, six trends are particularly important :
update at 19/7/2007