Exchange rate

Free Hit Counter

Undi zone

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1/2/2008---Yesterday I resign my job that in Sri Petaling Clicker , I feel Free now , I start to plan my future , but still thinkking, TOday I read a newspaper , there write , we should spend our time 80% thinking and 20% do It.

SO that we will not choose wrong way in our way are it right??TOday morning I go back my father office but also nth to do at there, I trying to change my father company to better ,hav more business , but I failed , I failed to help him .I feel sad about this .

What should I do to help him ??Who can lead me?GOd???....WHat I born for ???Are the Timing not right??Icannot predict .I only can hope tomolo will be a better day .^^

Wish everyone happy and be Smile always .^^Let US Smile^^ to change to world become more nice.

No comments: