Exchange rate

Free Hit Counter

Undi zone

Thursday, December 27, 2007

28/12/2007---Friday, today Iwake up later because watching tv until 1am, like usual ,me drive my brother car go my father there, me hav nth to do at there and try to find some work .

Around 1pm , I follow my father go many place for working, SHA alam , USJ, Sedang,and Maju jaya . Today we come to a company , this is a big company few year ago , and my fahther say few year before this company hav many branch and advertisement. A brand company ,hav many clerk and straff , but after few ,we now visit that company , no more branch and only 1 clerk .That company telefon and fax also no more already .

Why the Big company so fast got finiancial problem ??They no properly pan their cash flow and finiancial ??no good leader??no improve their straff skill ???Or waste too much money at useless thing .

Anyway, I think I should get more experience and knowledge only start my business .Me dun wan a few year company, me hope can build a forever company.Anyway me also still jobless and lost in my future.****^^ Let us pray for a nice future .

No comments: