Exchange rate

Free Hit Counter

Undi zone

Monday, December 17, 2007

17/12/2007---Today me still jobless, I drive my brother car go my ather factory and help the clerk .Like go pay the TNB(tenaga nasional berhad) bill, buy some stationary.

My friend start working in shopping centre already, I go find him , we wear a nice uniform and a handsome look,he get a job already, I also try go interview but there full already,my interview failed again.

THen I go back my father there,and pick my cousin go back home,I start to feel sad about my future......I shy to take pocket money from my parent already, ZI today borrow my brother RM50 to spend because my pocket no more money, a useless guy, I feel me useless,nth can do to this world and my future.......Hard to imagine my future....I feel tired,tired again,.................................DUno wat to write already???Any 1 support my blog, can u go (CAKAP APA) there say something or add my msn lim_fei90@hotmail.com to hav a chat.thanksyou

No comments: