- You must open a CDS Account & a Trading Account at a stock-broking company.(BRSA MALAYSIA)
- The main contact person at the stockbrocking company is your remisier.
- To buy shares, you must have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the shares as well as the transaction costs.
- Orders are matched electronically through the Bursa Malaysia's trading system - there is no manual intervention in the process.
- Your remisier will confirm your order after it has been matched.
- Your CDS account will be credited with the shares bought. All payments must be settled by 12.30 pm on T+3.
- To sell shares, you must already have the shares in your CDS account.
Your CDS account will be debited and you will receive payments by 12.30 pm on T+3.
- A contract note will be sent to you by your stockbroking company. Confirm that all details such as company name,cost of the shares and transaction costs are correctand keep this document carefully.
ME OPEN ACCAUNT ON THIS SECURITIES
HLG SECURITIES SDN BHD
Level 1-7, Menara HLA No. 3, Jalan Kia Peng 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 21668684 Website: www.hlgebiz.com.my